Our Small Web Design Package features 4 web pages with a high quality-creative design that is search engine optimised.
- 4 Page Website
- Free Domain Name For 1 Year
- Free Hosting For 1 Year
- 4 POP3 / IMAP Email Accounts Included
- Search Engine Optimised Web Pages
- Search Engine Submission to Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Bespoke-Customised design based on your preferred colours and requirements.
Transparent Pricing – Small Web Package:
- £199 Without CMS
- £299 With CMS
(CMS) Content Management System. Integrate the industry’s leading platform for ease of use and flexibility. Manage your website using a control panel to create, edit and modify content easily within minutes.
The price shown is for the first full year. Our renewal is charged on an annual basis rather than monthly, at a rate of £120 per year after the first year. There are no extra hidden charges for hosting, bandwidth or emails and no monthly fees.
We charge a 25% deposit to secure the order, with the remaining 75% paid on completion of work before the website goes live. We handle all payments using Paypal invoicing for peace of mind and security.